Motor Vehicle Accident Rehabilitation
- If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident, please ensure that the accident has been reported to your car insurance provider.
- The insurance provider will forward you an “Accident Benefits Application Package” which must be filled out and returned within 30 days.
- If there are any immediate medical concerns, please see your physician to assess these concerns.
- Symptoms from motor vehicle accidents can arise days or weeks after the original accident. Accessing physiotherapy treatment early on is the key to ensure a timely recovery and return to pre-accident levels of function.
- The muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints in your body can be significantly injured. Our physiotherapist will conduct an in-depth assessment of all your injuries in order to determine a treatment plan and set goals for recovery.
MVA injuries that we treat:
- Whiplash/Neck Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Muscle and Ligament Sprains and Strains
- Post-Op/Post-Cast Rehab
- Muscle Tears and Tendinitis
- Cognitive Impairment
Contact us to book an appointment for Motor Vehicle Accident Rehabilitation and please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Date of accident
- Name of insurance company
- Claim number & policy number
- Name of your adjuster
- Extended Health Care insurance information
- Any medical reports
For more information about auto insurance in Ontario, the Minor Injury Guideline, and what to do after you have been in an auto accident, please visit: http://www.fsco.gov.on.ca/en/Pages/default.aspx