SERVICES & TREATMENTS
- Physiotherapy is the assessment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal conditions.
- We utilize different manual techniques, physical modalities (such as Shockwave, Ultrasound, EMS/IFC units, heat/cold, acupuncture) and provide supervised active rehabilitation exercise programs tailored to each patient’s needs.
- After a comprehensive physiotherapy assessment, we will provide you with detailed information about your injury and diagnosis, as well as explain the proposed treatment plan and expected recovery time.
- We will make suggestions on what daily activities you can do to help manage your pain and discomfort, along with giving advice on how to prevent the injury from re-occurring.
- We provide physiotherapy services for Extended Health Care, Motor Vehicle Accident, WSIB, and private patients.
- Some of the conditions we treat effectively in our clinic include: Pre/Post-surgical Rehabilitation, Repetitive Strain Injuries, Sports Related Injuries, Musculoskeletal Conditions, Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ), Pelvic Floor, Vestibular/Concussion
You can click on the various services and treatments below to learn more about each one: