- Massage at AbCore Physiotherapy utilizes a wide range of therapeutic techniques with the use of touch to help the body heal.
- Hands-on therapeutic and rehabilitative techniques to address conditions that are soft tissue in nature (muscle, tendon/ligament, fascia, etc.).
- Promotes rapid functional improvement and optimal healing and recovery for patients.
- Massages can increase relaxation and decrease anxiety, can lower blood pressure, increase circulation, can relieve back pain or neck pain, and can also reduce fatigue.
- A massage can offer a drug-free, non-invasive and the human touch approach based on the body’s natural ability to heal itself.