- Kinesio taping is a form of therapeutic and rehabilitative taping commonly used by our physiotherapists to improve joint stability, enhance athlete confidence, reduce the risk of injury, and relieve pain.
- This treatment involves taping over and around muscles in order to assist and give support to those muscles.
- There are 2 different kinds of tape that are used by our physiotherapist: Rigid Tape or Elastic Tape.
- It can be worn for several days per application, allowing an individual to receive therapeutic benefits 24 hours a day.
- We use taping as part of a treatment plan that also includes rehabilitation exercises and other forms of treatment to help you achieve your goals.